Wednesday 11 May 2022

In a Garden

The afternoon meditation rang to the music of halyards and downhauls in the breeze, ringing against static yacht masts like singing Tibetan bowls.

The sun warmed me as I sat soaking up those sounds, the shore breeze tousled my hair as if with a lover's caress. The cerulean blue sky painted titanium clouds, while the May sun kaleidoscoped candy pink, golden yellow and lavender against the inside of my eyelids.

Not since Cambodian days has meditation been this easy. Blessed Mersig has brought me home to a lily of the valley and forget me not garden where peace has been gifted amidst this tiny sanctuary.




No comments:

Post a Comment

On the Island

 A collection of photographs I've taken on Mersea Island, and a poem https://issuu.com/martinabradley/docs/on_the_island